Waseem Gul an 18-year-old Pakistani entrepreneur has developed Anti Blue Whale Game app to help people realising that how important their life is. The app works in the same fashion as the Blue Whale game does. Its offers 50 tasks as Blue Whale games offer to its victims. The app is designed to bring positivity in a person’s life and give them an idea how precious their life is. He uploaded his app on Media Fire
See Also : Blue-whale-vs-internet/
Here are some of the tasks which the app asks a user to do:
- Do 10 Pushups
- Wake up at 6:00 am
- When you wake up, don’t move from the bed for 10 minutes
- Touch your nose using your right thumb.
- Slice a fresh onion and try not to cry while doing it
- Eat a donut but don’t lick your fingers/lips afterward
- Eat 1 big tablespoon of pure ketchup (Don’t do it if you are allergic and use mustard instead *half spoon*)
- Help your parents with a household chore
- Remember helping others without interest is cool
- Do something special today (Example: Buy food for homeless, help your siblings)
His future plan is to continue spreading positivity and healthy mental mindset through technology.